Organise a new mission is simple, you can invite one or more members of your groups
of which you are admin or strategist.
1. Select one or more targets
2. Select one or more villages.
Here are being shown all the available villages (only with troops)
between your account and the groups which you are admin or strategist.
3. Add a village to the mission
When you add a village to the mission you can chose:
- the target
- the action type (attack, fake, defense, conquer)
- the arrive time
- the number of waves to send
- the number of troops to send
- the speed of the slowest unit
4. At the bottom of the page you can find a summary fo the added actions, then continue
to create the mission.
The organiser only can view the mission, all the other players will see only the actions they have
You can find your organised missions on the organised tab, with a summary
of the actions status.
Click on the mission name to see more details
Here you can find your active actions (organised by or for you).
When you send the action, you can set a status (sent or missed
if you could not send the action), so the organiser can have the mission
A countdown will show you when the mission is due.
Note: this is only an estimation ot the time to send, it doesn't consider
bonus/malus of artefacts or hero. You can get a more accurate time by clicking
on the countdown, you will be redirected to the distance and time calculator to add more details.
Click on the countdown for a better estimation of the time to send the action.
Missions are being archived when the time to send expires.